29 January 2016

Nobody remember me

Well.

Aku?

Seorang yang x penting.

X ada siapa nak ingat kat aku.

Mungkin bagi mereka, siapa aku? Kenal kah? Pernah bersembang kah?

Padahal.

Sigh.

Sometimes i wonder why my life feels so unlucky not like the others that so lucky?

Yeah.

But. Even though like that. I'm still grateful for what i have right now.

Rasa down.. bila orang anggap aku ni x penting. Aku ni x contact langasung pun x apa. Tapi aku bukanlah nak orang yang cari aku bila dalam kesusahan. Tapi...

Not i want to be a famous person or to be love by all. But.  At least........ :'(

Haih.

Idk my life.

Sometimes i wonder, why can't my life just be wonderful? But i know. It's impossible.

Losing someone that i love so much.

My friends didn't cared much for me.

Feel like alone in this world.

Feels like..  haih, so many feeling right now. Feels like just wanna throw all away.

What i hope right now. Allah gives me the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment